|16 Aug 2007, 10:19||#1|
Battle For Longswordia!
This is a fad on some other forums, and it would fit well here, being a turn based war game!
Here's a map, and you choose a country, and you can do whatever you like, research, war, or just fun stuff in your own country. Every time everyone has chosen an action for the turn, the map gets updated! You see all the new changes in glorious MSPaint. Also, when you start, please state the name of your country, what colour it is, and what font it should be written on the map in. (Pictures will be on my photobucket to save the forum's bandwidth, don't worry, mods.)
1. You start off with basic technology: Soldiers, normal rifles and jeeps. You have to research more advanced technologies. You have TV and phone technologies to keep your people at home calm.
2. Most territories have natives. They can be agressive or passive.
3. You can only start on territories 1 to 15. I1, I2, I3, I4 and I5 are already populated by natives that have government. They have some technologies and resources that you don't. You can trade with them or destroy them and take the spoils.
4. Superweapons are allowed, but using them is frowned upon. They take a good long while to research and can only be used once (Missiles) or can be used once every few turns but take massive amouts of energy to power. They can only take down 1 territory.
5. No "OMGWTFBBQ UBER TR00PERS!!!!11!!!!!". Basically, everything has a weakness.
6. Stealth is allowed. PM me with your choice of stealth manouver.
If you break these rules, your turn will be forfeit.
So, who wants to join?
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Battle For Longswordia! Version 1.2 -cracked-||yauhui||Anything Goes||95||3 Nov 2007 07:58|
|Who Wants To Battle!||habtrix||Worms Open Warfare 2||0||31 Aug 2007 13:21|