|15 Jul 2005, 16:46||#1|
Join Date: August 2003
Location: West Yorkshire
PSP / DS Information & Press Links
Please use this forum for all topics and discussions surrounding Worms for PSP and DS, thanks.
Check out the links below for further information on both formats:
Press & Info
DS-x2 - DS Screenshots
GamersHell - PSP Screenshots
GamersHell - DS Screenshots
GameSpot - Screenshots
Eurogamer - Worms Open Warfare unveiled
IGN - Worms PSP Hands-On
GamersHell - Trailer
WORTHPLAYING - Trailer
ToTheGame - Screenshots
Original Press Release
First Info from Spadge
~Nihil Sine Laborum~
Last edited by Sel; 6 Jan 2006 at 11:35.
|5 Jan 2006, 13:56||#2|
Join Date: August 2001
Location: April 2009
1. Both games will be released by the end of March.
2. Both games feature hot-potato (1 console) and ad-hoc (wireless) multiplayer. The DS version can be played with one copy of the game and several DSes.
3. No, they won't have internet play, no this cannot be changed, and no, it was never possible to add internet play, for a variety of very boring reasons.
4. The touchscreen will be used for weapon selection, map scrolling, menus and so forth. The worms will be controlled with the D-pad. Yes, this is the best way of doing things. You might think you'd like to control the whole game from a touchscreen, but it's probably not true.
5. No, it won't be released on PC or Mac.
I drink in moderation, and I moderate drunk.
ApathySketchpad.com | friendfeed.com/AndrewTaylor | @Andrew_Taylor | 90-minute Forts patch
Last edited by AndrewTaylor; 19 Feb 2006 at 20:23.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|wormies.info||Blitza`||Worms Armageddon||4||19 Aug 2007 16:24|