|17 Aug 2008, 07:59||#1|
Join Date: July 2007
I have a couple of questions that need answering ASAP!!
When creating schemes what is "Artillery" Mode
How many people can you have in your buddy list?
In online matches what is the "Pot"?
And how do i increase the number of mine which goes in the pot? (Mine is only 1)
Anybody have any good schemes they want to share?
How many puzzles are there altogether??
How many campaign levels are there??
How do you make replays happen?? (what triggers them?) (iv only ever seen 1)
What do the following online things mean??And how do i get better in them?
And thats all. Thanks in advance
|17 Aug 2008, 11:14||#2|
Join Date: June 2008
Location: North-East England
1. Not sure, ask Parsley
2. About 30-40 but then it crashes. dont go above 20-25
3. Pot is 10% of your total points to increase it win games to get your points up then you bet more points- my pot is 186.
4. look on my worms profile.
5. there are 25 normal puzzles and 5 very hard ones to unlock.
6. Not sure about 6 levels- 5 missions in each.
7. I think it is: killing 2 or more worms in one go. Doing huge amounts of damage to 2 or more worms but you dont get them online.
Maggies Drawers- Missing the target, to get better miss a lot of the time
Valiant failures- Lose by smallist margin you can- more points for a close game that you lose.
Hard cases- Beat the other player in the least amount of turns.
What is your online name?
Experts say you should drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. That's fine, if you live in a toilet.
Last edited by iCarbonX; 17 Aug 2008 at 11:20.
|17 Aug 2008, 11:23||#3|
1. Artillery mode is when your worms can not jump or move around the landscape without a rope, teleport, or jetpack.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Couple questions||imhome24||WORMS - 360 Xbox Live Arcade||0||14 Aug 2008 20:47|